Songs currently kicking your ass.

Never heard of these guys before now. Apparently they had a lengthy comp released by Arkeyn Steel this year. I like how in many of their videos they emphasize that they were the original Legion (which they weren't but for 1985 that probably still earned them a bronze metal). Cool to see a bunch of dudes come out of nowhere from a ~25 year hiatus and then jam out a pretty damn good song and performance right next to grandma's couch, hope they stick around.

EDIT: Loving this too

Ambitious blue-collar USPM with a hard-edged Geddy Lee vocal style

Reactions: Omni

Never heard of these guys before now. Apparently they had a lengthy comp released by Arkeyn Steel this year. I like how in many of their videos they emphasize that they were the original Legion (which they weren't but for 1985 that probably still earned them a bronze metal). Cool to see a bunch of dudes come out of nowhere from a ~25 year hiatus and then jam out a pretty damn good song and performance right next to grandma's couch, hope they stick around.

EDIT: Loving this too

Ambitious blue-collar USPM with a hard-edged Geddy Lee vocal style

I really like a lot of the stuff that Arkeyn Steel is reissuing in the last several years.