Songs currently kicking your ass.

I'm not familiar with Rihanna's music, but I'm convinced that this version completely slays the original - I especially like the metal part setting in at about 2:27 and the guitar solo close to the end (though the entire re-arrangement is great) - this is really addictive:

If there actually was an album by Rihanna entirely done in this vein, I'd buy it instantly.

A cool prog rock song (some parts remind me of early Genesis):

"Diamonds" was written by Sia who I actually quite enjoy, you should check her out, maybe you'll hear in her music what you hear in the Rihanna song.

"Diamonds" was written by Sia who I actually quite enjoy, you should check her out, maybe you'll hear in her music what you hear in the Rihanna song.
Today, I checked out both Rihanna's "original" version and the one by Sia, but neither of them impressed me. Not really but, but nothing to write home about. So for me, this is actually all about the musical arrangement, and the one by Andy Rehfeldt for "Diamonds" is fantastic (in my book). Someone of the big stars should hire him and have him rearrange an entire album, some kind of alternative version.