Songs currently kicking your ass.

I thought that initially, but now I'm of the opinion that it's the album's sleeper track. Listened to in isolation, it might be one of the best.

I'm not a big fan of The Chasm's album covers in general, The Spell of Retribution is pretty bad and Conjuration of the Spectral Empire is outright shit. Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm and Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph are cool though.

Reactions: Phylactery
that's definitely a top 3 track on procession for me, i think my favourites on that album are pretty different to phylactery's actually.

and yeah, i totally agree those are the only two with good cover art, although i quite like the cover of the debut as well. some of the others are awful lol

Reactions: CiG
The cover for Conjuration is awful, but you know what, I’ve always kinda liked it!

that's definitely a top 3 track on procession for me, i think my favourites on that album are pretty different to phylactery's actually.

Top 3:

1. Cosmic Landscapes of Sorrow
2. Storm of Revelations
3. Spectral Sons/The Scars of my Journey (kinda cheating here but whatever).

“Fading” is obviously the least good track on there and is almost out of place. I still like it a lot though.

Pompey is probably going to give me shit again for not mentioning “Return of the Banished”. I’d probably have it at 5th or 6th.

Reactions: CiG
I can appreciate those dodgy early CGI album covers in an ironic kind of way. Especially these days, due to some nostalgia for the period.