Songs currently kicking your ass.

Sacramentum - Awaken Chaos

Decided to revisit this for the purposes of the 1997 thread. Perhaps I’m finally coming around to post-Fafts Sacramentum. This song rocks.

I’m still struggling with some of the other songs on this album, though. It’s not like they’re even bad in a vacuum, they’re just not Far Away from the Sun or Finis Malorum, and no matter how hard I try I can’t judge them without that in mind.

Sacramentum - Awaken Chaos

Decided to revisit this for the purposes of the 1997 thread. Perhaps I’m finally coming around to post-Fafts Sacramentum. This song rocks.

I’m still struggling with some of the other songs on this album, though. It’s not like they’re even bad in a vacuum, they’re just not Far Away from the Sun or Finis Malorum, and no matter how hard I try I can’t judge them without that in mind.

Yeah you'll never be truly satisfied with that album if you stack it up against your all time favorite. I think they're both great for what they are. Will more than likely make my 1997 list.

that was pretty fucking cool. Vocalist kind of sounds like Max Cavalera

Reactions: RadicalThrasher

Demoncy - Knighthood of the Moonlit Realm

Fuck, I love this song so much. Exactly the kind of atmosphere I want from this type of black metal. Conjures images of bloody battles in some kind of old school medieval, dungeon crawling RPG.

Blacker than black.

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles