Songs currently kicking your ass.

This shit is eating me alive right now
What the fuck is that guitar solo at 1:28?
Dude is fucking ripping the strings out of the guitar
What the Fuck are those vocals?

Fucking dirty speed/thrash

Fun fact: The two guitarists and the singer are the same who also played on Mekong Delta's first releases (though using different names). This also explains why this song reminds me a lot of Mekong Delta's debut. Both were released in 1987.

Reactions: Baroque

Varathron - The Grim Palace

That fucking drum sound! My copy of His Majesty at the Swamp came with this as a bonus, and it was by far the most accesible song on it for me at the time. Still love it now.

I have no idea when they actually recorded this track? It appears on their 2004 album Crowsreign, but this reissue of His Majesty... is from 2001, so was obviously recorded before then. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayed Necros
No worries, just came across it this morning doing my breakfast browsing and had to play it a few times. Fucking savage shit, keen to hear the full EP when it's out.

I love that Grog went from deathgrind to some pretty killer brutal death metal.

Jag Panzer - Warfare

I don't give a crap about how this album is supposedly the epitome of heterosexuality and masculinity, as I find that shit pretty dumb. It's the vocals and the twin guitar attack that make this fucking great.

2:36 - 3:32 what a rush!

I don't give a crap about how this album is supposedly the epitome of heterosexuality and masculinity
where the fuck did you hear that nonsense? and yeah its dumb to you because it's truly a dumb thing to say about this album. Even the album cover with the broad on it tells you its not going to be anywhere near "masculine".

Nothing on it really stands out but the effeminate vocals is what ruins it btw

Reactions: CiG