Songs currently kicking your ass.

you just got...

R.e16116fa72dd49f1714a8fa17a289e9f

SLAMMED

Anything by Anthrax :rofl:

Ik you're jk but Anthrax has a few pretty heavy ones. Nothing that holds a candle to any death/thrash but still, they're a more aggressive band than people give them credit for. I think they kind of utilize aggression intermittently as part of their rather quirky mix of styles, so it kind of feels almost cheesy, but that's part of the game with them tbh, at least post-Spreading the Disease.

Ik you're jk but Anthrax has a few pretty heavy ones. Nothing that holds a candle to any death/thrash but still, they're a more aggressive band than people give them credit for. I think they kind of utilize aggression intermittently as part of their rather quirky mix of styles, so it kind of feels almost cheesy, but that's part of the game with them tbh, at least post-Spreading the Disease.
Anthrax were okay in the early days but they barely hold a candle to any thrash band these days. However I am a little more jaded at the moment because I'm reading Scott Ian's second book. What a fucking toss pot that guy is!!

I like SOWN, but it's not an Anthrax album. Joey's debut was more Anthrax than Anthrax was after he left