Songs currently kicking your ass.

Giving serious thought to recording an acapella cover of this. Right when the line starting at 1:10 hits, almost every time, I go bwammm bwammm bwammm bwammm BWAMMM bwammm BWAMMM BWEMMMM

Last edited by a moderator:
it's like Chant for Ezkaton 3.0

i also like the title track, it's so sexy you can dance to it

God fucking damn. God I love this song, it makes me sing loudly and drive fastly.

^ Must listen because the track title made me chuckle.

Any Nirvana fans? For some reason Nirvana and whiskey is such an awesome combo, but then I end up getting depressed listening to this gem:

I dig Nirvana, they get a bad rap from a lot of my friends though.

And FD you definitely need to listen to a whole lot of Frank Zappa if you're not familiar. He was a musical genius, all his music is brilliant and almost all his lyrics are hilarious. That song, Muffin Man, Bobby Brown, and Don't Eat That Yellow Snow (full) are good starting points, they're what got me into him.

I dig Nirvana, they get a bad rap from a lot of my friends though.

And FD you definitely need to listen to a whole lot of Frank Zappa if you're not familiar. He was a musical genius, all his music is brilliant and almost all his lyrics are hilarious. That song, Muffin Man, Bobby Brown, and Don't Eat That Yellow Snow (full) are good starting points, they're what got me into him.

Haha fucking awesome titles. I'll check him out after this post. I've heard many great things about him, but am not very familiar with his music. And why does he get a bad rap from your friends? I honestly, love Nirvana. I read the Kurt Cobain book, and though he seemed like kind of a whiny brat, i totally got him.

@Baroque: I agree. I don't like the original one nearly as much as Nirvana's cover. Great song for sure.

The song I'm digging. Gotta love The Sisters of Mercy.

Edit: Really liking Frank Zappa! Thanks! I have to get some albums by him soon.

^I don't know dude!! I know, Nirvana is fantastic. I think some of my friends are just angry tools haha. Glad to hear you've been Zappa-fied ;)

The closest I get to liking country, great song though. Been stuck in my head all day.

This one is really fun. It really shows off Revocation's strongsuit: creating fun, thrashy tech death.

Such a cool intro. Such a cool song. Such an excellent band combining my favorite things.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OD9T--kEPE&list=PLi0oE8suipZn_wrYHn7BCbAV6piyUvL_x&index=19[/ame]

Such cosmos. Much feels. Want to murder-suicide my lover and become star stuff together.