Songs Played Live

jamesie24

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2010
Can anyone tell me what songs from the 9 Anthrax studio albums have been played live? (don`t include soundtracks, compilations, E.P.`s, singles or b side tracks)

Obviously I know Among`s been played in it`s entirity & I`m sure all the tracks off Spreading have as well at some point or another but what about the rest of the albums?

A bit of homework involved in this one.

Fistful: Metal Thrashing Mad, (sometimes) Deathrider
STD: A.I.R., Madhouse, sometimes Medusa, they used to play Lone Justice very rarely and Gung-Ho
ATL: Caught In A Mosh is a standard, so is N.F.L., sometimes the title song
SOE: Antisocial, Be All End All
POT: Got The Time obviously, sometimes Belly Of The Beast, they used to play In My World also
SOWN: Only, they used to play Room For One More, Hy-Pro-Glo and back then Black Lodge

Stomp: They used to play Fueled, sometimes Random Acts
V8: Inside Out and very seldomly Catharsis and Cupajoe
WCFYA: Safe Home, (sometimes) What Doesn't Die
the new album: Fight 'Em Till You Can't

Fistful: Metal Thrashing Mad, (sometimes) Deathrider
STD: A.I.R., Madhouse, sometimes Medusa, they used to play Lone Justice very rarely and Gung-Ho
ATL: Caught In A Mosh is a standard, so is N.F.L., sometimes the title song
SOE: Antisocial, Be All End All
POT: Got The Time obviously, sometimes Belly Of The Beast, they used to play In My World also
SOWN: Only, they used to play Room For One More, Hy-Pro-Glo and back then Black Lodge

Stomp: They used to play Fueled, sometimes Random Acts
V8: Inside Out and very seldomly Catharsis and Cupajoe
WCFYA: Safe Home, (sometimes) What Doesn't Die
the new album: Fight 'Em Till You Can't

They played a cool version of Black Lodge with Paul Crook on lead in 1998 or 1999. I remember being in the pit with Joey Z somewhere in South Carolina.

I've seen them play Crush from V8, heard bootlegs of them doing Born Again Idiot, also 1000 Points Of Hate from SOWN - also have heard bootlegs of Potter's Field, and This Is Not An Exit. I've heard bootlegs of "In A Zone," "Riding Shotgun"...They've done all of WCFYA except the title track, Strap It On, and Think About An End.

I've seen them play Crush from V8, heard bootlegs of them doing Born Again Idiot, also 1000 Points Of Hate from SOWN - also have heard bootlegs of Potter's Field, and This Is Not An Exit. I've heard bootlegs of "In A Zone," "Riding Shotgun"...They've done all of WCFYA except the title track, Strap It On, and Think About An End.

Heard all of them too, just didn't include them coz they were all kind of rarities in the set...