Soo...Christmas time, who's getting what?

I'm on month 6 of researching new interfaces, with a deadline of Christmas...:wave:

Was pretty sure it was going to be a Saffire Pro 40, but the Scarlett has complicated matters. I really don't need all the inputs on the 40 right now, just kinda want them...

I bought myself an overclocked Intel i7 2700k with 16gb 1600mhz ram and 120GB Sata 6gb/s computer :D

And my wife is paying for a new tattoo!

final_fantasy_x_logo_by_eldi13-d4204zv.png

Part of the Final Fantasy 10 logo (how geeky!).

I will be selling my Saffire Pro 40 to get a new i7 and maybe a small tube amp

A Pod Studio GX

Meh.. I know it ain't much but I'm broke, and that 100$ can get me some decent tones out of that thing.

Scarlet 2i2
Toontrack's Metal Machine EZX & Metal Foundry SDX
Auralex roominator kit
and some DIY materials for making my own bass traps. :D

Not getting much, just little things but they are nice little things.

SSL Duende Native channel strip with hardware USB dongle
2x Chameleon Bass Traps from Ready Acoustics

I actually scored the bass traps from work since we received the wrong order from them. We ordered the ceiling 222 panels but instead received bass traps, which are more expensive, so i managed to persuade my boss to sell me a pair for cheap. I may add a new 22" BenQ LCD monitor to the list if i have enough spare cash left over from the holidays. My monitor is starting to have an annoying high pitched noise which i'm having a hard time ignoring. It's barely noticeable but i know it's there and it drives me insane.

I do not celebrate this holiday. However, in regards to purchases, I may buy myself the SSL Buss Comp and Ozone 5 before Jan 1. Already bought the Brainworx Vertigo VSC-2 Compressor this month as well.

Lots of movies and video games, since no one is willing to spend enough money on me to have a significant upgrade on my music stuff :lol: