Sorry but..more shite from in flames/cob!

Is this the new song from margara's website?

I thought it was alright. Catchy. I dug CC to an extent.

the new in flames i thought was worse than the tracks on come clarity simply because the vocals are just plain horrid, its a shame anders has to ruin any potentially good songs with them. i do however like the new cob. the old cob is never coming back so once you get past it the new song is actually alright, its better than about 3/4ths of the songs on the most recent album and thats only one song out of the whole upcoming album. quite promising.

metal has transdend all these horrrible bands, check out TV on the Radio, now they rock

dont like these 2 bands..well their older work from both is ok/good...

...still waiting for the new Arch Enemy and Soilwork...i hope they are not gonna make such mistakes...

I listened to about 7 seconds of the new In Flames before I turned it off. Heard Anders' vocals and yeahhh time to turn it off.
The new COB isn't awful, but it really doesn't do anything for me. The chord changes in the bridge/medley before the solo are cool. If they would get through the first 2:30 of the song quicker and get to that part it would make the song A LOT better. Not to say that they never stuck to the bridge/chorus/bridge/chorus formula to begin with (because they totally did), but at least they made it more interesting on the older albums. Like I said, the song up to that part and after is a yawnfest.

i love in flames, they are the best death metal band ever
and CoB, greates black metal music in history
and this new tracks are the best songs ever!
up the bodoms
hehehehe

damn...both of those cuts are pretty weak :erk:
I've never been a COB fan (and now never will be) but I used to like
some of the older InFlames.
oh well