Sorry No-Mercy, Saxon postpones again....

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Man, Saxon has postponed this tour a lot. Crazy. Seriously No-Mercy, I was excited for you before, and am disapointed for you now. Below is post from Blabbermouth this a.m.

SAXON: U.S. Tour Postponed (Again) - Nov. 3, 2005 SAXON's North American booking agent, Mark Hyman of Paradise Artists, Inc., has informed BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the group's U.S. tour has been postponed. The shows will be rescheduled to sometime in March 2006, according to SAXON's management. The affected dates are as follows:

Nov. 04 - The Sterling Hotel - Allentown, PA
Nov. 05 - Double D's - Morristown, NJ
Nov. 06 - The Beachland Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
Nov. 07 - House Of Blues - Chicago, IL
Nov. 08 - Shank Hall - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 11 - The Galaxy - Dallas, TX
Nov. 12 - Sunkin Gardens - San Antonio, TX

As previously reported, SAXON were originally slated to embark on an American tour in May but ended up cancelling the dates as a result of frontman Biff Byford wanting to stay by his family's side after his house in the Normandie area of France burned down. In that incident, Biff, his wife and their children got out of the house at the very last minute and nobody was hurt.

SAXON — who were recently rejoined by drummer Nigel Glockler — have been confirmed for the Sweden Rock kick-off concert on December 3 at Globen Annexet in Stockholm, Sweden. Also appearing on the bill are CLAWFINGER and KROKUS.

SAXON are continuing to tour in support of their latest CD, "Lionheart", available now on SPV Records. The follow-up to 2001's "Killing Ground" features artwork by Paul R. Gregory, who has previously worked with the group on the now classic "Crusader" album.

GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT COCK SUCKIN MOTHER FUCKER DICK SHIT ASS DILDO!!!

damnit man!!! march is so far away!!!!! damn man i was really looking forward to this...my first timt seeing em!

i understand why, and i think i do approve, but im still quite saddened!

Sorry about you guys :D Back in 99 I was about to travel to Brazil to check Saxon+Nightwish and Saxon cancelled. Life's tough:yell:

My condolences, No-Mercy. I'd be spitting nails too. I guess you'll just have to be careful about looking both ways before crossing the street for the next several months. Suck even worse to get squished in the road before March rolls around.

I'm glad they postponed. (Sorry No-Mercy) Hopefully they will come back to Chicago on a better night and time.

No-Mercy said:
lol, yes they are..hey to the other person, why are ya glad they post-poned again?

They were to play here on a Monday night, not a good night for me. So hopefully they will play on a day that works with my schedule.