Sos danish people

Maudit_Ligeia

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2004
Everywhere
www.sindriventide.tk
Hi you all, I need your help. I'm living now in Hadsten (Århus), but I'm coming from Italy, and hopefully I'm going to get in the University of Århus.
My problem is that: do you have any place/pub/disco or something like this with our music and so on? I don't know if you can understand me, and I'm really sorry because of my bad english, but can you please tell me about "being alternative" in Denmark? How do you spend your nights?
Thanks,
Ligeia

Don't know about Århus, but there are a few clubs in Copenhagen that play rock/metal. Unfortunately metal isn't that big in Denmark :yell:

What makes wanna go to school in Denmark?

Nothing special. It was just that I needed to go away from Italy, and a family here in Århus gave me the opportunity to live by them taking care of their children. I always loved scandinavian countries, that's it

That's the problem.... I still don´t know what to study...
the matter is that I want to study the whole "World of Knowledge" from scientific subjects to the humanistic ones, expecially philosophy and astronomy. So I have to find the faculty that will give me more possibilities of working...
Then there's theatre; in Italy I've always been acting in different local companies. But here I don't know if I'll be able to live as an actress...
Damn, I'm still so confused...

Buona fortuna in Danimarca! Århus è una bella cittadina, peccato per il tempo (piove sempre!)

Ho un amico che vive là, ma non credo se ne intenda molto di locali metal, cmq potrei sempre chiedere informazioni...
saluti:wave: