Amon Amarth Viking
Jun 11, 2005
Silent Hill
So far the bands confirmed are much better than last years:

Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Black Dahlia Murder
In Flames

Hopefully Opeth will make the bill, the list isnt complete.

The cardinal rule of these tours is don't have the same band on two years in a row, unless that band is the consistant main attraction (Megadeth, Ozzy).

socialenemy69 said:
No Syl or Opeth, most likely not gonna go this year.

Yea, they still have a lot of crappy bands on the tour as of now, so I dont know if it would be worth it. I would just love to hear the new Behemoth album live, as I love it, and I like In Flames. But not enough to pay and see all the other bands before them.

According to a blabbermouthmouth article:

AS I LAY DYING, GWAR, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT and THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD have been confirmed for the second installment of Sounds of the Underground tour, according to MTV.com.

The Sounds of the Underground organizers are taking a different approach to this summer's festival by keeping the number of bands on the bill down and extending the length of set times. Last year most bands got no more than 30

More bands will be announced in the coming weeks.
-----

I hate festival shows though, I'd rather just see Opeth tour again.

I went last year, for only four bands, and I dont know if I'd do that again, they'd have to be DAMN good bands. That's cool they got GWAR again, they put on a damn good show that made it worth my money.

I think they are going to try their hardest to actually keep the music somewhat underground. This year looks fucking amazing thusfar, well brutal at least. Man I really hope Opeth makes it on there!!!!

a rofl nazi said:
because i dont particularly like any of those bands
behemoth and in flames are ok

I didnt like your answer, thats all. I dont like when people dont give a reason for things like this, makes themselves sound like arogant assholes. Its cool though.

In Flames, Behemoth, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse. The only reasons I'd do, unless Nile or Opeth or SYL or something got put on the bill. Say what you want about RTR/STYE/CC, but In Flames still kick ass live.

As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, Gwar, The Chariot, Through The Eyes of The Dead and Behemoth are all that are confirmed for now

maybe. just for behemoth, in flames, gwar and in flames