SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND TOUR.........

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
What a lineup so far!!!!:hotjump:

February 17, 2006 SOTU 06 COMING TOGETHER!!
We've locked in a number of bands for the second outing of Sounds Of The Underground - As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, The Chariot and Through The Eyes Of The Dead. GWAR will be returning to once again lay waste to the SOTU audiences as well.

www.asilaydying.comm
www.inflames.com
www.trivium.org
www.theblackdahliamurder.com
www.cannibalcorpse.net
www.terrorhc.com
www.gwar.net
www.thechariot.com
www.throughtheeyesofthedead.com
www.behemoth.pl

Returning to bring you SOTU06 are the good people from Metal Blade Records, Trustkill, Prosthetic, Ferret Music, Hot Topic, The Syndicate, Revolver Magazine and Music Choice. The folks at Eulogy Records have joined the fold as well.
:worship:

why the fuck would i want to sit through piles of shit like as i lay dying, black dahlia murder, trivium, and the others to see cannibal corpse and behemoth, two bands that i've seen a total of like 8 times. no thanks. no better than the last one, therefore it still blows. metal and fake metal fans don't mix well at all. the main reason why NEMHF will never be any good

I'll go if we WREKage folks get hooked up for it like last year; otherwise, probably not. We had a decent presence at last year's show, though.......until the rains came in (predictably, during GWAR :))

why the fuck would i want to sit through piles of shit like as i lay dying, black dahlia murder, trivium, and the others

don't blame your poor taste in music on the bands. As I Lay Dying, Through the Eyes... and BDM slay, especially live.

Although, I admit I could do without Gwar. now THERE's a sucky band.

AngraRULES said:
I'd go just to see Trivium and In Flames.

I agree. did anyone see Trivium on the last Iced Earth US tour before anyone knew about them? It was a great opener, a little out of place, but good.

I hope the tour comes to Houston...and I hope I can convice my husband to sit through all this. ;)

Through the Eyes of the Dead "Bloodlust" was one of my favorites cd's last year.

I've been keeping my eye on Prosthetic Records....I cannot wait for Yakuza's new cd in March!! :headbang:

Stacy

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I agree. did anyone see Trivium on the last Iced Earth US tour before anyone knew about them? It was a great opener, a little out of place, but good.

Wasn't Iced Earth's last tour the one with Evergrey and CoB?

I may go just to see Trivium and In Flames just because In Flames is amazing and Trivium is right up there. The is also a little As I Lay Dieing I like, so I will probablky be there.