SOULITUDE - New album (Sneapsters collab.). Heavy Metal Content.

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
Hi, I'm finishing my latest SOULITUDE album called "Requiem For A Dead Planet" (Spring 2012)

This is just a studio project I do on my spare time as musician and hobbyist AE, away from my regular live band.
It is the fourth album and it will be free downloadable, as the previous ones.
I always like to invite local musicians to take part on it, but this time I tried to make it more international and some sneapsters did their jaw-dropping guest solos and singing.
Felix, Carlos (Skinny Viking), James (Jaymz), Marco (Mago), Ian (RipG), Max Morton (Bormoleos VanDrill)... and of course local friend musicians.

Reviews from my previous works were awesome in websites worldwide, I hope this new record is at the same level.
Though this project is not as big as my regular band I feel more satisfied and pleased working on it.

Info for the audiogeeks (not final mixes, changes may happen)
Drums - Addictive drums except Kick which is Lasse's kick. AD snare is mixed with SSD Cracky Snare.
Bass - Ampeg's good old VST.
Rythm Guitars - Mesa Roadster (James reamping) + Engl Savage + Legion ampsim
Lead guitars - Engl Savage
Solos - Many sources, Bogner, Engl, Mesa, Pod's, Ampsims...

Here you can listen to some short instrumental clips.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was excited about my solo because I tracked it before Felix decided to take part in this project

Between him jumping in, Marco channeling Brian May and Jaymz just shitting all over everybody .... dunno :(

There's no clip up yet with my solo in it but I did one for the song "Obey Your Master" ... the one in the clip above Jaymz's solo

thanks for the confidence man! Hard to feel tough on the guitar when you're stuck between a bunch of players like these guys

Can´t fucking wait hearing my solo embedded in this goddamn masterpiece. Jevo, you´re the man!

So you also did a solo now felix?!

then I want to +1 to this:
I was excited about my solo because I tracked it before Felix decided to take part in this project

Between him jumping in, Marco channeling Brian May and Jaymz just shitting all over everybody .... dunno :(
;)
C'mon dude...you know your solo rocks.

But seriously, I think this is going to be one killer album...really glad I'm up there on some songs with you guys! Jevo wrote some really cool stuff, and the mix is pretty bitchin too.
Allready like the 4th song with you carlos I think, cause now I also did the chorus growlz for obey :D

Allready like the 4th song with you carlos I think, cause now I also did the chorus growlz for obey :D
Awwwwwwww yeah!!!!
bert.png

I'll try to make a video preview next weekend with the solos of THE FOUR HORSE SEMEN.

:lol:

btw jevo: I'm reamping on saturday, if you want I can run the DI's for my solo through it? Just in case you used an ampsim for the mix and wanted a miced up tube amp instead ;)

:lol:

btw jevo: I'm reamping on saturday, if you want I can run the DI's for my solo through it? Just in case you used an ampsim for the mix and wanted a miced up tube amp instead ;)

Leads and solos were reamped through Engl Savage but if you want to give a try, no problem. Then I could use the better tone. Up to you.