Soundtrack to Your Escape!!!

"What else do I say? EVERYONE is gay.." Didn't Kurt NoBrains say that? If that's true then I guess the guy's opinions are true...but you know what they say about opinions...they're just like assholes. Everyone's got one and they all stink. I'm just honored that my post could become such a hot debate. Maybe I should run for office? I could be the third "bubba" in a row!
YEEEEEEEEE HAW!

tedvanfrehley said:
"What else do I say? EVERYONE is gay.." Didn't Kurt NoBrains say that? If that's true then I guess the guy's opinions are true...but you know what they say about opinions...they're just like assholes. Everyone's got one and they all stink. I'm just honored that my post could become such a hot debate. Maybe I should run for office? I could be the third "bubba" in a row!
YEEEEEEEEE HAW!

you are so fucking Gay Ted! :D

tedvanfrehley said:
I'm about as frustrated as a queer with tonsilitis on Valentine's Day! - Larry the Cable Guy

Hahaha.. that guy is funny as hell!! I saw the Red Neck Comedy tour DVD, good shit!!

JonnyD said:
hahahahahaha Funny hahahaha Ted hahahahahaha :D

:lol: :lol:

Hey Jonny- where's Wicked Child? Can't believe he didn't have something to say about this thread!! Hahahahaha... Poor gay retard. :)