South?

They're going to spend a sizable chunk of 2004 working on the new cd, and they don't want to go back out on the road for a while; I'm sure they'll happily head down south on the next US tour if the venues down there make it do-able for them, though. :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
They're going to spend a sizable chunk of 2004 working on the new cd, and they don't want to go back out on the road for a while; I'm sure they'll happily head down south on the next US tour if the venues down there make it do-able for them, though. :)
This is kinda off topic but....Do you know when the new cd will be out? I've seen some of your posts and it seems as if you know Symphony X personally....

I work for them :)

I'd imagine the cd will be available sometime late next year..there's no timeframe laid out for it as yet, though. Stay tuned, though..as the info becomes available, it'll be shared with the fans.

Hmm....this is not acceptable