Symphony X in Rio?

thane

Take heed ´n bear witness
Mar 29, 2004
geekmaster.da.ru
You probably read this a lot, but i have to ask anyway..:

Does any of you guys know when (and if) SymX will come to brazil to tour "The Odyssey" ...??
I missed them when they came here in 2000 (i think) to play TiO, 'cause i had
SAT´s (brazilian equivalent, vestibular) on the same day...AND i was in a
diferent state...

they're the most ass-kickin, butt-wooping band on this galaxy.. :hotjump:

How about a south-american tour after Mexico? it would be great to see
them pack some places here in Rio and São Paulo...

Hell, yeah, man, I fully agree! They definetly should come to Brazil and Kick some ass down here!

Anyway, did they come here in 2000? I didn't know that, maybe that's because I didn't know SX those times.

E ai, num tem mais nenhum brasileiro aqui?

Yeah they came here in 2000! some photos of "Live on The Edge of Forever" (credits to Mariana Chiarella) r from here Live in São Paulo. They Really Smashed UP that night! I did not saw, but the reviews never lies! heheheh. With tour The Odyssey IMO it cant happen, maybe on the next CD! There always hope! :)

Cosmo Kramer said:
Hell, yeah, man, I fully agree! They definetly should come to Brazil and Kick some ass down here!

Anyway, did they come here in 2000? I didn't know that, maybe that's because I didn't know SX those times.

E ai, num tem mais nenhum brasileiro aqui?

It would be fucking great if they come back here, there´s lots of old and new fans here crazy to see them, i miss them last time they played in SP but next time i would be there for sure... :hotjump:

Hey!! Eae galera brazuca!!! :wave: