Have you ever seen a Symphony X show ??

lol nah I think he just saw the greatest band in the worls play already, and he was talking to the greatest guitar player/songwriter there is in metal today...and for that Legion I envy you lol

What can I say abour Urshurak? lol, you definately have to give it to them, as bad as they were, they left quite an impressionable mark on all who witnessed their...um, "musical talents" :). Zandelle would have been better if I wasnt so close to their amps (I was right against the stage on the left, between Romeo and Allen - nice :)), and I dug Event, if for any reason than for the fact that I know Shawn and Matt (the drummer), though I agree it was the wrong show for them to play at.

Yes, I saw them in March of last year at L'Amour. March 2nd I believe it was and absolutely one of the craziest and most insane nights of my life! Not because of the band, because I was so drunk that I barely remember the band(regretably)...and then some.:loco: :eek: :loco:

Originally posted by Prismatic Sphere
Yes, I saw them in March of last year at L'Amour. March 2nd I believe it was and absolutely of the craziest and most insane nights of my life! Not because of the band, because I was so drunk that I barely remember the band(regretably)...and then some.:loco: :eek: :loco:

:lol:

I saw them once at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia. That night they were supposed to play with Pain of Salvation but PoS's label or whatever really fucked up so it got screwed.

I was disappointed to the point of almost not going but I decided to go anyway to catch Symphony X. Shit was it worth it!! I got there before doors opened and then got my place on the bar right between Allen and Romeo..

What an awesome concert! The sound was perfect and they played perfect except they messed up at one point and stopped playing while Allen made some jokes about Romeo messing up then they just took it right from where they stopped.

AWESOME SHOW!!

Brandon

Originally posted by WhoFooldU
Hummm, 6 shows on the last tour was my tally.

1. Pittsburgh, PA @ The Beehive January 20, 2001
2. North Plainfield, NJ @ Heavy Metal Sounds January 27,2001
3. ProgPower 1, Chicago, IL @ JJ Kelley's Februrary 23, 2001
4. Montreal, Canada @ The Medley April 14, 2001
5. Springfield, VA @ Jaxx September 6, 2001
6. ProgPower 2, Atlanta, GA November 9, 2001

Glenn

Glenn's forgetting one. He and I and my little bro' got to watch them practice at their rehearsal space in NJ. Besides that, I got to see them at both progpowers (and got to announce them at PP2...That was amazing.)

Matthew
:worship:

I haven't seen:( They never come to Finland to play. If you don't know where Finland is, it is the small country between Sweden and Russia. Maybe they come next time, I'm sure here are enough fans who would come to watch them.