Symphony X HOODIES!!

HAhahaahah, a Symphony X video game. That would be quite cool! Hmmm, what would it be like? Michael Romeo beating the crap out of Jack White (yeah, I don't like the White Stripes) or like, Russell Allen in battle, with a big sword and armor... Hehe, the game designers could really use their imagination...

ShredManWalking said:
HAhahaahah, a Symphony X video game. That would be quite cool! Hmmm, what would it be like? Michael Romeo beating the crap out of Jack White (yeah, I don't like the White Stripes) or like, Russell Allen in battle, with a big sword and armor... Hehe, the game designers could really use their imagination...

I don't know, but the possibilities are endless!

Maybe you could venture through the lands of V and explore the great cities of Atlantis and Alnantees. Choose one of five playable characters (of course) and go conquer Montu-Sekmet and the legions of the undead.

That would be one level. There'd also be many more stages, and many spin-off missions around the globe based on other Symphony X tunes.

SilentRealm said:
i thought glenn said they had no plans of making those.. are they available to order yet? coz i would get one.

I believe my words were something along the lines of "all in good time". So let's further clarify the situation at hand. The band has wanted to do hoodies. The question was not will they do them, it was when they were going to get done. In fact, it was on a list of items that was discussed before the Blind Guardian tour. It came down to a matter of how much money was going to be spent on making merch.

Now the rules are a little different. Symphony X is under new management and they are working on getting some deals in place for the future. The appearance of the hoodies is just one example of what has happened in this change. I'll hazard the guess that they will be available here stateside for the upcoming tour. JUST MY OPINION, NOT FACT. I don't think this is likely an item that will be available for just one leg of the tour.

Also, just to point out if the decide not to do hoodies for the US tour, what are we crying about here?? There have been plenty of items made for sale within the US that have never been available as a tour item in Europe. Sometimes, that's the way things go...kind of like Japanese bonus tracks.

So there you have it. Hopefully this stuff will make it to the band's website for sale. If it does, expect it to occur sometime after all touring is complete.

Glenn

Oh yeah... hahahahhah, I do remember that... with the cds that you shoot, and that bad-graphics helicopter. Well Aerosmith is a popular band, and their name was a tool to promote the game. Symphony X isn't so well-known, so I don't think it would be a cheap gimmick to enhance the game... Hey it was just an idea