Symphony X Aussie fans unite

fire_angel

Timboooooo
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
www.myspace.com
So everyone:

How psyched are you for the forthcoming aussie tour? How long you been a fan of Symphony X? State/City? Just a bit of a blurb would be great.

My names Tim. I live in Canberra,A.C.T. Been a Symphony X fan for about 3 years now. I own all the albums, and the Odyssey is my fav. When the band come i'll most likely travel to both the sydney and melbourne (assuming that's the typical tour plan). I even bought that stupid Gigantour dvd just for the two Symphony X songs, so to see them live will be a dream come true. I'm usually the guy in the 'the odyssey' shirt at most metal gigs in canberra and sydney. Hello :)

Hi, my name is zach, and i'm an alcoholic.

It all started when i was 18. i would go and drink with my friends and have a good time. Then i started drinking on my way to school just about every day for a while. Once i turned 21, i'd drink before and during work most days. It really spiraled out of control when i decided to drink a bottle of vodka alone in my room one night just because i was less than happy with some people. Since then i've still been drinking, but try to limit it to a social setting.

By the way, i don't live in australia :D :lol:

I love you guys.

Hi, my name is zach, and i'm an alcoholic.

It all started when i was 18. i would go and drink with my friends and have a good time. Then i started drinking on my way to school just about every day for a while. Once i turned 21, i'd drink before and during work most days. It really spiraled out of control when i decided to drink a bottle of vodka alone in my room one night just because i was less than happy with some people. Since then i've still been drinking, but try to limit it to a social setting.

By the way, i don't live in australia :D :lol:

I love you guys.

Dont worry, keep guzzlin:puke: :lol:

:lol: zach - you know thats exactly what i thought when i started reading the first post..

:waves: hi everyone.. my name is charis.. and ive been a member of this forum, and a symx fan for about 5yrs now... it's a little taboo atm to say what my favourite album might end up being, but i'm very fond of V, and the epic songs DWOT, The Odyssey, Through the Looking Glass etc.

I'm originally from Sydney, currently residing in the luxurious paradise *cough cough* that is Townsville (and yes the powerpuff girls are our local icon).

Shit after the new york trip, maybe i'll have to do a couch-hopping tour of australia...

Zach, for you, I'd even let you sleep on the good couch...

Hi, I'm Ben from brisbane, and assuming they come to brisbane I'll be hitting that concert (otherwise I'll fly to sydney).

I've known about Sym X since just before The Odyssey came out

G'day, Tom from Perth here

If symphony x do the righty by us west aussies on the aus tour then ill catch em here, if not, a trip is definatly on the cards - anywhere but adelaide! :lol:

I'm Chloe from not-so-Australia-but-New-Zealand. I've been a Symphony X fan for about two years. Not bad considering I'm a 15 year old high school female. I don't really look much like the metal type. No, really. My favourite album would have to be TiO or Odyssey, V a close 3rd.

I'm Chloe from not-so-Australia-but-New-Zealand. I've been a Symphony X fan for about two years. Not bad considering I'm a 15 year old high school female. I don't really look much like the metal type. No, really. My favourite album would have to be TiO or Odyssey, V a close 3rd.

Wow brilliant and you have the inside out label thing going on. Keep on proggin, they might even tour NZ:headbang: