Symphony X Aussie fans unite

Yeah kangaroos can kick even harder than bruce lee, plus they have these razor sharp claws in their feet which can rip the skin right off your chest. I know that sounds a bit farfetched but its true. Male kangaroos can get really territorial. Its only really the red kangaroos that are really powerful though cos they are absolutely huge and can weigh up to 85KG.

Anyway, I'm Cameron from the aussie capital of prog, Brisbane. I play keys and guitar, and have been into SymX for about 4-5 years...... sometime after the odyssey came out.

Detective Clarence Beauregard said:
Perhaps you Aussies can answer me this: Why can every animal in Australia (minus the koalas and kangaroos) kill you in a heartbeat? Seriously... death adders, giant spiders, scorpions, sharks and coral off the Great Barrier Reef... the list goes on and on. This issue will no doubt factor in to any future vacationing decisions of mine.

yeah trust me, kangaroos and koalas can do some pretty mean damage too..

Perhaps you Aussies can answer me this: Why can every animal in Australia (minus the koalas and kangaroos) kill you in a heartbeat? Seriously... death adders, giant spiders, scorpions, sharks and coral off the Great Barrier Reef... the list goes on and on. This issue will no doubt factor in to any future vacationing decisions of mine.

I wouldn't underestimate roos or koalas, and you forgot crocs, emus, feral buffalo and camel, dingo, tasmanian devils, eagles and the ever elusive Tasmanian Tiger... That's why we Aussies are so tough, we have to learn to wrestle these animals from a very early age just to survive... :heh: And if they don't get you you'll probably die of thirst, drown, or freeze depending on where you live...

I don't mind snakes and shit.. but spiders... you got those big hairy ones right? Tara..ntula?- something. I'd crap myself to death if I ever saw one of those.

I wouldn't underestimate roos or koalas, and you forgot crocs, emus, feral buffalo and camel, dingo, tasmanian devils, eagles and the ever elusive Tasmanian Tiger... That's why we Aussies are so tough, we have to learn to wrestle these animals from a very early age just to survive... :heh: And if they don't get you you'll probably die of thirst, drown, or freeze depending on where you live...

I don't think anyone needs to worry about the Tasmanian tiger and Tasmanian devil... unless they want to stop by Tasmania for an incestual orgy. :p

I don't mind snakes and shit.. but spiders... you got those big hairy ones right? Tara..ntula?- something. I'd crap myself to death if I ever saw one of those.
No tarantulas here... just funnelwebs, redbacks, etc etc. My best friend looooves spiders, got a few screws loose i think.

In reality though if someone wanted to get hurt by an animal they'd probably have to go to a zoo or drive out 'bush' and search for ages. We get the occasional redback at our place but that's it (and they go splat easy). All you get in the cities, where most people live, is birds and usually boring ones.

Oh yeah... HAY GUYS I'm meisteh. Wanna meet up and talk about Da X? Slumber partiiiiiii!!

In reality though if someone wanted to get hurt by an animal they'd probably have to go to a zoo or drive out 'bush' and search for ages. We get the occasional redback at our place but that's it (and they go splat easy). All you get in the cities, where most people live, is birds and usually boring ones.

Damn, your revealing our secrets to the gullible foreigners... :Smug: