Symphony X in the '06

Eternal Dragon said:
This is how it is....

*I had that idea in my head so I posted it....and note the word "theory"

*I was thinking of a general case. One which applied to the people I was thinking of at the time.

*I DEFINATELY wasnt trying to offend anyone.

So yeh this wasnt something that I have been thinking of for a long time. It is definately the case for some people, and as you have shown not for others. Theories are meant to be disproven if at all possible, and you have done that quite well. I will drop my theory, because seriously, it was only a theory and not something I live by every day.
For what it's worth, I think you should have been able to post your theory, everyone who disagreed should have just said, "huh, that's bullshit." and then moved on to talking about SymX in '06 again. I hate when threads get hijacked by "philosophical differences." Can we get back on topic now?

Dream Theater dvd, OBP changes from a high school band to a local band, new Symphony X album, Symphony X at Sweeden Rock Fest, Symphony X on tour (hopefully), I'd say '06 destroys '05.

Symphony X's new album is going to be new and refreshing-and will raise the Standards for us all! 2006 should be a busy year... A succesful year as well! While Symphony X is hogging all th spotlight (which is good) DT will be working on their new album and Nightwish will be just starting a new album with their new singer (who is still not found)

Hell yeah, 2006 will plow right over 2005! Except for a handful of stuff, 2005 really wasn't anything to write home about. A new Dream Theater DVD is always a good thing to look forward to, and Symphony X, no more needs to be said.

**BTW, does anyone have Queensryche's new "Operation: Mindcrime II"? Any thoughts? (and please, no 'it sucks cuz it's not like the original,' of course it isn't. It's not 1988!) As an original, individual work of music, judged on its own, is it worth checking out?

Hey... hey... people....
image05.jpg

That's all i'm saying.

No no no.. You guys got it all wrong here.... The correct phrase is:
2007 = good year, new SymX album etc. etc.

is that some sort of bad pun... Saying Symphony X's album won't come out utill '07? '06 is going to be anawsome year for SymphonyX and Symphony X fans... 2007 will also kick anus but '06 is just setting it up!

PS: 2005 had alot to offer! Opeth: Ghost Reveries, Atomic Soul, Enter by the twelth gate! Good stuff, good stuff!

proulxski said:
is their anyone else who cannot wait any Longer for the new album... and of course the Kamelot DVd?... (well I can wait... but it hurts lol)

I can't, but since people flip out every time anyone ever says "I can't wait for the new album!", I'll just say "I can't wait for the Kamelot DVD!!!!!"

haha 2006 is going to be a big year for symphony x, and kamelotians alike...
I was on the website recently and kamelot has alot lined up its actually rather suprising...

A Cold Winters Night (DVD)

Lunar Santum (CD) - a best of/greatists hits... apparently their playing some of the oldies on it. some of the black halo, and also some of thjose bonus tracks that not all of us wherte blessed to hear and of course some live songs... Should be impressive 2 disc set :D

Unknown New (CD) - apparently the band is ready to start working on their new album, so Youngblood is going to go to a secluded area and start working on some shit! Follow-up to thwe black halo... man '06 is going to blow my mind away! (More than those shrooms did)

I can't wait untill I see this stuff on the symphony X website...you know 'actual' activity, like "NEW ALBUM INTITLED ___ ALMOST DONE" "LIVE DVD COMMING SOON" "TOURRING ALL OF NORTH AMERICA FOR THE NEW ALBUM, WILL BE PLAYING AT THE BELL CENTRE IN MONTREAL"

Cannot wait man...just can't!