Symphony X HOODIES!!

The Metal Chick

In the Dragon's Den
Mar 31, 2003
Chicago, IL
www.themetalchick.net
OMG our dreams have come true my friends. I'm still here in Holland, and at Monday night's show in Eindhoven I saw a guy wearing one, and I'm thinking, no way, it's just dark in here and I'm seeing things. Then after the show, passing by the merchandise booth, there they were for 30 euros! I haven't taken mine off since then, even sleeping in it I love it so much. :D I shall describe:

Symphony X in red down both sleeves, one logo on the front, and the Odyssey artwork on the back.

Trust me, it's killer. All of you need to buy one NOW

That'd be something that someone in Europe set up, not something the band had a hand in here, so availability will be limited to the Euro tour for the time being, I'd imagine. Do you have any more info on this, Glenn?

Only in Europe? Now that is a horrible crime indeed. Sorry Yngster, but not only am I not seeing them again until November, but I spent almost all my money on souveniers today lol. But seriously, if it can be done here, can't it be done in the states? I feel the pain for all my American friends...and Flechdrop, I'm sorry but the hoodie kicks major ass, mmmkay? :D

I hope these bad boys will be available here in the US as well. I loved the Euro long sleeve shirts from the first leg of the Odyssey tour back a while ago. They looked killer. The US ones were a bit different. Hopefully that won't be the case this time around.

Can anyone scan pictures of the new merch from this leg of the tour?

Thanks!:)

The Yngster said:
Only for Europe?! Metal Chick can you buy me one and I'll get you the money when you get back? I must have one!
Me too! Me too! LOL. Too bad they're only available in Europe right now, but I'm sure if they do well there, the band will decide to make more for us in the States, if they haven't done so already. At least I hope so, anyway.

~Christina

Well, it turns out that this is something that management had taken care of for the guys, so there may be hope that we'll see these stateside after all..

Lady of the Oracle said:
Well, it turns out that this is something that management had taken care of for the guys, so there may be hope that we'll see these stateside after all..
ok, who can i send $$$ to, so they can get me one? there's no way they'll ever come up to the freezer so my only chance to get a hoody is for someone to get one for me :) and my fellow aussies, if the band ever did find their way up here, i'd get you all hoodies just coz :D :D