Symphony X Aussie fans unite

Ok guys, I am gonna have to apologize early for being so stereotypical, but does the water actually flush the opposite way in Australia? Does it have something to do with the magnetic poles? Thanks, I was just wondering.

...and we use massive, novelty sized boots to punish wrong-doers.... someone’s been watching too much Simpsons

I was thinking about going to see Heaven and Hell in Sydney but its pretty expensive and Taliesin have a gig the same night...i hope we don't impact to heavily on their ticket sales :lol:

You won't haha.

Btw, the seats meant nothing... my "seat" was supposed to be 30-40m away, but I just stood and walked to a barricade about 2m from Iommi. :p

My cousin was playing a gig at the hotel that the Black Sabbath folk were staying at, and the drummer and bassist went up and asked if they could jam on his instruments... he said no... haha, cracks me up...

Poor form....especially not letting Geezer have a tinkle on the bass.

:lol: Nah he's not that bad... He is an awesome muso though, he's brilliant at Saxophone, Bass, Piano and not too bad at drums and guitar...

He got to sit in with the band of Cirque Du Soliel and wants to join that eventually... :cool:

theyre not gonna come, its not even on teh website. they announced they would come about 14 months ago, its not even happening.