SPAM FS: ESP Viper 407 - $400 Shipped in CONUS

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Some of you may remember me selling this before... My band ended up breaking up and my other guitarist no longer 'needs' it.

Just got this in from Nick1, gave it a much needed cleaning and setup (10-56's in standard), and decided that it really isn't for me, and I need the money elsewhere in my rig.

Pics here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadS...image&test=test

All bumps/bruises pictured... the ones on the bottom side of the guitar are just paint, the one on the top of the axe that I pictured is through the finish (which is insanely thin). It came with the strap buttom moved to the upper horn, and It has no balance problems at all. In fact, it's very, very comfortable standing up. It plays really well. No dead spots, frets are all level, nothing sticking out on the edges. The only flaws are the nicks pictured, that's it.

I'm looking to get 400 shipped in the CONUS, so I break even. Case not included, but will be packed well, and insured for the full value. The only trades I'm looking for would be partial for a G-Major.

I've got plenty of feedback on other forums, as well as eBay under the username 8whiteelm. I'm located in Ventura, CA, 93003. Have any questions? Please e-mail me at Witheringaway -at- gmail -dot- com with your username and which forum you saw the ad on. Thanks!