SPAM: LTD EC-1000BK

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I'll post some pics tomorrow when there's natural sunlight to do so.

2004 ESP LTD EC-1000 in black (Earvana, TonePros, EMG81's, abalone binding, gold hardware).

In good condition, only noticeable dings are a small dent (you know those football shaped ones with a small hairline crack down the middle) on top of the guitar where you'd rest your arm, a literal pinhead sized chip near the input jack, and another of those hairline crack type of dings in the back. The only one through the paint with wood visible is the one near the bridge, and I filled that in with a sharpie. Barely noticable. The only other thing "wrong" is that the volume knob's gold plating has worn a bit from constant use.

Everything on the guitar is 100% stock, down to the original wiring. Frets are in perfect condition with no deadspots and very little, if any, wear.

I'm only selling this because I found after a long honeymoon period that I don't get along with short scales, and prefer other shapes to the LP shape. It's currently setup for medium action with 12-56's in D.

I'm including an SKB Hardshell case, one of the Les Paul shaped ones. It's in fine condition with a few scuffs here and there, but it's a hardshall case, afterall. I'll also include allen wrenches to adjust the Tonepro's and remove the knobs.

I'm asking $650 shipped in the ConUS, but feel free to make offers. No trades at this time.