Spam: Mesa Single Rectifier - $900 Shipped

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I've got a near mint Series II Single Recto with 2 years of the 5 year transferable warrantee still intact. Purcashed from the Mesa Boogie Hollywood store in 2002, only gigged a couple times. Still in mint condition, besides one pictured mark on the bottom of the head. I'll include a duet of new (2 hrs max use) Mesa EL34's and a duet of EH6L6's (10 hrs use). Comes with the cover, power and footswitch cables, footswitch, and I can include a printed version of the manual I have in a small binder.

I'm looking to get $900 shipped from SoCal in the CONUS for this one, only trades would be for a 5150 + Cash.

Plenty of pictures available at:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Rectifier/

One guy has expressed interest, and thus has dirst dibs, but I haven't heard back from him.

Let me know if interested!
Jeff
AIM = ToRidDisease
E-mail = witheringaway -at- gmail -dot- com

Dude you are a nutcase!!! How many times to you keep buying and selling between these amps lmao!!! I reckon its clear you need them both lol. I do fancy taking this one tho... but shipping to england would be colossal.

So i guess you've made your mind up that it is 5150 now then.... altho i recall you saying on the duncans that the recto cut through much better in the end!?

kev

i reckon if u go 5150 u can't really use much other pickups than EMGs

i just did a shootout with 6 guitars : PRS singlecut , 2 Custom made guitars by a Perth Luthier worth $4k each , Ibanez JEM , Jackson USA (w/ duncans )

I play EMG bridge pickups and passive neck pickups, and the 5150 fairs well through all of it, actually. I just miss my old baby :(.

I may have found a trade from a guy here, hope all goes well!