<SPAN>Cidre& Dragon fest, France</SPAN>

Hello dear orphaned brothers & sisters !
For all of you who couldn't attend the french gig, first I apologize and assure you of my sympathy, for it was a hell of a show !
And a most unusual one too, let's see :
First it was in France (not like it's going to become a habit or so, but we'll see... )
Then it took place during a medieval and fantasy fair, with much of the crowd clothed in medieval gowns and armour (picture me headbanging with my chain mail )
And we got to hear some very spedial songs... A new one from OrWarriOr, Samaby (pliz KoB, type it right for me), which sounds in the mean time energic and original in rythmics, and also very melodic in vocals. OL also played their turkish song, and that was almost killing time.
We also had a live remix, I think of "Storm still rages on", reggae-like and very funny...
I personnally enjoyed a lot the gig and shared the fun Yossi & Matti took playing improvising. I was also very impressed and delighted by Mattan's terrific performance on drums...
Yep, it was quite a show, like in another world and time.
Sorry folks, no pics ; you know what my pics usually look like !
Ok, maybe one or two, but I preffer to leave the field to more competent and better equipped buddies... Ollio, it's up to you !

French part : Merci BCP à vous tous & toutes fans et inconditionnels d'OL qui avez joint vos vris et vos chants à nos rangs, c'était super... De quoi réveiller un dragon !

Fare thee welll ...

heeeeey !!!!!

great show, beautiful, with lot of energy and happyness. I really enjoyed those times spent with the band and OL's friends (Lionel, Maria, Erwan, Mathieu and David from Amphytrion)
I was really amazed by Mattan's performance , he was amazing.

I'm really sorry Nathalie , I have only few pictures about Lionel, Maria and us. Erwan (Admiral Thrawn) was the official photographer of this evening, he has lot of stuff to share .

In my case, I have a couple a video, with the new song "Sapari"

Vive le Chouchen :)

OK Folks, there we are :
Please, name yourselves, don't expect me to to everything.
IMG_0149.jpg

The band got a large support from a crowd of belly dancers, here they are on rehearsals :
IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

Please don't touch !
IMG_0151.jpg

You know Maria ? She's just insane... Have a look :
Beautiful but, what's with the knife... Against a sword ?
IMG_0153.jpg

Look at us, so many people in a so small cupboard ! Fortunately, coz it was cold as a fridge...
IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Oh yes, there was supposed to be a metal concert too that evening :
IMG_0162.jpg

Now if you want more, you have to wine at Ollio & Erwan.
Cheers :cool:

Hello to all,

I was there and it was amazing. Great Great show.

Please, can you confirm me if my tracklist is right ?

INTRO
BIRTH OF THE THREE
LIKE FIRE TO WATER
THE KISS OF BABYLON
SAPARI
EL MEOD NA'ALA
HALO DIES
WHISPER MY NAME WHEN YOU DREAM
THEE BY THE FATHER I PRAY
OCEAN LAND
OF TEMPTATION BORN
ACOUSTIC MEDLEY
ESTARABIM
NORRA EL NORRA
SEASONS UNITE
SAPARI

Bloody hell !!!!

will you keep on getting on my nerves with those pix ??!!! :loco:

In fact it's good to see you all. You look tired but allright.

Take note of this : I am not reponsible of my brothers and sister 's behaviour and clothing! Sorry for those who were shocked by Ollo and Joji wearing dresses (the traditionnal scottish kilts!) but it's part of our origins. Ha ha ha!

See you someday, somewhere!