Spanish fans

violetagothika

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2005
Hi!!
I am a Spanish girl to the one that is charmed with evergrey, I discovered them it does little and I was charmed with them. It was a shame to have discovered them so late, my life was not the same without them, jajaja.
Only i want to say to the group I encourage and a lot of luck, and I you will rest on everything what could and in everything this what in my hand.
Also I want to say to the Spanish fans who should encourage to write in the forum and that if they want that me agregen, my mail is: susy_suwish@yahoo.es and my page: http: // spaces.msn.com/members/violetagothika/
good-bye
an enormous kiss and up evergrey!!!!!!!!!

hola!!!
soy una chica española a la que le encanta evergrey, los descubrí hace poco y me encantaron.Fue una pena haberlos descubierto tan tarde, mi vida no era la misma sin ellos,jajaja.
Solo queria decir al grupo animo y mucha suerte,y os apoyaré en todo lo que pueda y en todo lo que este en mi mano.
Tambien quiero decir a los fans españoles que se animen a escribir en el foro y que si quieren que me agregen, mi mail es : susy_suwish@yahoo.es y mi pagina: http://spaces.msn.com/members/violetagothika/
adios
un beso enorme y arriba evergrey!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Hello
I am again
I am the only Spanish fan????
I cannot believe, that answers me anybody, though it should not be Spanish
thank you
many kisses

hola
soy yo otra vez
soy la unica fan española????
no me lo puedo creer,que me conteste alguien,aunque no sea español
gracias
muchos besos

Hi,

Of course you're not the only Spanish fan, but I don't know how many who writes here. Maybe it's a language thing?

Hola,

Por supuesto que no eres el único fan español, pero no sé hasta que punto escriben aquí. A lo mejor tiene que ver con el idioma?

Un saludo, desde Madrid,

Well I am not spanish, but I send a big HELLO to my brothers in Spain.

We are brothers by cultural baggage and language!

Hail Mexico and Spain!

Hola
Bueno, yo tampoco soy español, soy de Ecuador, pero al igual que Uds. soy fan de Evergrey, estoy esperando con ansias ese nuevo trabajo.
Saludos.