Spare Ticket for London TONIGHT!!!

dimebagviper

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2008
Listen up people, a so called 'Friend' of mine has pulled out of going to see CC tonight so his ticket is for sale. £20 and its yours!!

Im only gonna be online until about 11am today so if you want it you gotta let me know as soon as. I dont want to have to sell it to a ticket chav outside the LA2 so although this may seem a stoopid thing to do, here is my mobile number 07974017156.

Cheers

Nick

Listen up people, a so called 'Friend' of mine has pulled out of going to see CC tonight so his ticket is for sale. £20 and its yours!!

Im only gonna be online until about 11am today so if you want it you gotta let me know as soon as. I dont want to have to sell it to a ticket chav outside the LA2 so although this may seem a stoopid thing to do, .
Nick

Fair play trying to sell ticket at face value the touts were after £50 minimum :mad:

Fair play trying to sell ticket at face value the touts were after £50 minimum :mad:

Managed to sell it to a fan outside the venue in the end. Loads of touts around as usual. Saw a kid trying to buy one and stepped in and sold him mine instead. Think the tout was a bit pissed off with me but tough!!