Spawny - about the Panthers

We (North Queensland) arent doing too bad this year mate! Well compared to previous years we are kicking ass

finally i get to say to someone YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahhahahahh

UP THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!

Yep, looks like maybe the Cowboys will do well for once. I hope so, they're my second team (after the MIGHTY WARRIORS).

Why are the Sharks doing poorly this year? Brett Kimmorley, that's why. He had a couple of good years when Melbourne started, but that's all. Maybe he doesn't play well when Scott Hill isn't the five-eighth.

Warriors will lose their next couple of games, seeing as Stacey Jones is out for a bit. Oh well.

Originally posted by Spiff
Yep, looks like maybe the Cowboys will do well for once. I hope so, they're my second team (after the MIGHTY WARRIORS).

Why are the Sharks doing poorly this year? Brett Kimmorley, that's why. He had a couple of good years when Melbourne started, but that's all. Maybe he doesn't play well when Scott Hill isn't the five-eighth.

Warriors will lose their next couple of games, seeing as Stacey Jones is out for a bit. Oh well.

Kimmorley sucks! I hate that fuck head, always have and always will.

The warriors are doing very well so far this season, good on em too. Newcastle suck! Andrew Johns is a cunt but Matthew Johns is the man!