Speak Japanese Or Die

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
As far as I know this CD was only released in Japan (correct me if I'm wrong) a couple of years ago, probably in 2000. I could never find a copy of it anywhere, but yesterday I finally got it.

SOD_JapanesetributeCD.jpg

This is not just another tribute album, this is the funniest tribute album I've ever heard. I don't know if it is supposed to be funny, but I couldn't help smiling when I heard some of the songs. It is not like 15 bands playing an S.O.D. song, but each band plays their own version of an S.O.D. tune. And sometimes it is very different from the original S.O.D. version. The way most of the songs are sung is hilarious already, but a couple of bands totally changed the music too. There are 3 versions of 'Pussy Whipped' on this tribute, but that doesn't mind because they all sound totally different. My favorite one is 'Pussy Whipped' by a band called '54-71'. I'm thinking of uploading that one next month as MP3 of the month September. All 15 tracks are great in my opinion. If you're a fan, try to get a copy of this CD somewhere, it's the best tribute album that I've heard in a while.

Speak Japanese Or Die (S.O.D. tribute from FAR East)
Playing time: 45 minutes

Tracklist:
01. March Of The S.O.D./Sargent 'D' & The S.O.D. (CEMMENT)
02. Douche Crew (DESSERT)
03. Speak English Or Die (YELLOW MACHINEGUN)
04. Pussy Whipped (GRIMFORCE)
05. Milano Mosh (SURVIVE)
06. Fist Banging Mania (TERROR SQUAD)
07. Freddy Krueger (BAT CAVE)
08. What's That Noise (DEATH ROCK CREW)
09. Fist Banging Mania (AGGRESSIVE DOGS)
10. Pussy Whipped (54-71)
11. Milk (SAIGAN TERROR)
12. United Forces (GERONIMO)
13. Pussy Whipped (SUNS OWL)
14. Freddy Krueger (PULLING TEETH)
15. Sargent 'D' & The S.O.D. (CRASH, from KOREA)

SODMOD. Bro you got a excellent website...the stuf you gots un-real...Do you sell copys ? if you do I want one of everything on C.D..can you help me ???? :headbang: . I listen to the downloads every month but cant save shit I'm no Bill Gates !!!

nik said:
SODMOD. Bro you got a excellent website...the stuf you gots un-real...Do you sell copys ? if you do I want one of everything on C.D..can you help me ???? :headbang: . I listen to the downloads every month but cant save shit I'm no Bill Gates !!!

Thanks for the compliment. I know, it's hard to find S.O.D. stuff. I got all of it by trading, no MP3 source-material, only copies on CDR. But it's getting more and more difficult to find new stuff. I don't sell copies, I only trade copies for shows that I don't have yet. Do you have a tradelist or something? Maybe we can work something out.

SODMOD said:
Thanks for the compliment. I know, it's hard to find S.O.D. stuff. I got all of it by trading, no MP3 source-material, only copies on CDR. But it's getting more and more difficult to find new stuff. I don't sell copies, I only trade copies for shows that I don't have yet. Do you have a tradelist or something? Maybe we can work something out.

All i got is all of the original albums of S.O.D & M.O.D released in the U.K. 11 in total . I cant even get hold of seasoning the obese 3" i wrote to nuclear blast and every fucking thing ????? I also have both the DVD's (pure class) but getting hold of anything seems impossible!!!!!. Man I'd buy cdr's anything. M.O.D have been on my stereo since bloody '88 I aint seen them live or shit!!! Billy was ment to come to near me two years ago but it got cancelled!!!!!!!!!.
cant wait for the new S.O.D dvd but we need a fucking M.O.D one (BUZZARD???)!!!!!!!

nik said:
All i got is all of the original albums of S.O.D & M.O.D released in the U.K. 11 in total . I cant even get hold of seasoning the obese 3" i wrote to nuclear blast and every fucking thing ????? I also have both the DVD's (pure class) but getting hold of anything seems impossible!!!!!. Man I'd buy cdr's anything. M.O.D have been on my stereo since bloody '88 I aint seen them live or shit!!! Billy was ment to come to near me two years ago but it got cancelled!!!!!!!!!.
cant wait for the new S.O.D dvd but we need a fucking M.O.D one (BUZZARD???)!!!!!!!
Dude Seasoning the obese is so classic.....Check out some of the download sites that is where I found it...Billy, that reminds me that solo in that song sound almost exactly like Kerry King, is it?