Speaking of Carcass

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
From blabberass

Reactivated British extreme legends CARCASS have been confirmed for next year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place July 31 - August 2, 2008 in Wacken, Germany. Also scheduled to appear are IRON MAIDEN (headliners), CHILDREN OF BODOM, AVANTASIA, KREATOR and SONATA ARCTICA.

Fuck, Wacken is already looking rad this year. Kreator, Carcass, Maiden.
I might have to go visit my friend in Germany.

Carcass? is the original lineup + Amott gonna be there??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carcass? is the original lineup + Amott gonna be there??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not Owens. He's never really recovered from his medical issues, not enough to drum for Carcass again. If I recall correctly, it's Erlandsson (drummer for Arch Enemy, y'know, Adrian's brother) who will be filling in on skins. Otherwise, it's Steer, Walker, and Amott

Fuck, Wacken is already looking rad this year. Kreator, Carcass, Maiden.
I might have to go visit my friend in Germany.

Kreator is quite boring live, unfortunately. I'd love to see Carcass, though.

I think you'd have a better time at Metal Camp.

Really? I thought they were a bit cold.

They're not BAD or anything; just a bit boring for my taste. But then again, I'm not a German thrash kinda guy.

I've seen them like 5 times and it's just the same thing over and over for me.

"IS THERE SOMEONE FOLLOWING YOU?!?!?!?" done the same way every time. Meh.

Eh, it's pretty set but it worked for me. Admittedly I was still pretty hyped after seeing Napalm Death. Still, compared to far too many "contemporary" artists, they were vasly more entertaining.

I'm not a huge Destruction fan, either, but live they're head and shoulders above Kreator. If you dug Kreator, check out Destruction live.