speaking of Def Leppard...

Far as I know Vivian Campbell has only appeared on Two releases ie : Slang and Euphoria.

But there is also Vault - Greatest Hits which has tracks lifted from the other release Retroactive, a sort of well this is what it says on the cover "this is not a new DL album not is it an old DL record. It is Retro Active - A collection of songs which ahve appeared in various hard to find places or in certin cases never made it out of the studio until now" it has a very interesting cover . If I new how in the fuk to scan a picture in i'd show you the cover - but thats another story.

So that may help so if you already have "Vault " viv plays on "Action" an old Sweet cover and "Two steps behind " both are which on Retro-active.

Of "Slang " and "Eurhoria " I prefur Slang of the two but hav'nt given then alisten for ages.

Of the track a little why do think of Vivian when he was in Dio .

Viv kicked much arse with Dio! His leads were awesome, he doesnt play like that in leppard though :(

Winmar: The sattellite of love was sent into space by a rocket. Yeah. Apparently :D

Bucko, that retroactive cover is cool!!

Well he is more melodic, nowhere near as fast, pretty much 80s hard rock leads as opposed to 80s metal leads. Phill Collen does a majority of the leads for Leppard, Viv is too busy "playing for the song" now (GEES im sick of hearing that!!)
:D