speaking of Married with Children with Anthrax...

jdelpi

Imported Killer
Married...With Children 9/03 - 9/08
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
"My Dinner With Anthrax"
spacer.gif
Wednesday November 5th 03:00 pm e/p
spacer.gif
Bud and Kelly send their parents on a romantic trip for their anniversary, which no one will ever forget.

From here http://www.fxnetworks.com/schedule/

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
I still have the John Stewart Show and Arsenio Hall show appearences on VHS. On John Stewart, Mike Judge introduced them and on Aresenio they did Only and Got the Time. When they did Time, they had a buch of kids come on stage and mosh....

Jeffasin said:
I still have the John Stewart Show and Arsenio Hall show appearences on VHS. On John Stewart, Mike Judge introduced them and on Aresenio they did Only and Got the Time. When they did Time, they had a buch of kids come on stage and mosh....
Did you tape these yourself? I have them but the Arsenio Hall is several generations old.

jdelpi said:
Did you tape these yourself? I have them but the Arsenio Hall is several generations old.
Yeah, I taped em myself. There was a point in time when I used to leave a blank tape in the VCR at all times just in case something really cool would pop on that I wanted to tape. Now that I think about it, I ahve a really old MTV News on tape where Antrax rate thier favorite horror movies. This was around the time when they did the Headbanger's Ball tour....

NewsRadio used to be on UPN and A&E, and now it's on neither.

I've been checking the FX schedule since they started MWC in the afternoons, but the piece of crap wouldn't load. Thanks, Justin!

That particular Drew Carey is on A LOT, especially on TBS. I'd say at least once a month. It has Dave Mustaine, Joey Ramone, and a few others I can't recall right now.

Dave Mustaine's part was the funniest. "It's okay, you don't have to be nervous." "It's supposed to sound that way." "Yeah, sure it is." :lol:

Do you think there's a slight possibility to find the script to this episode somewhere? I googled it some time ago, without any success.

I remember taping that episode when it firsted air. I was very little but I thought hilarous. I also remember when Anthrax really did have a contest where they went to someone house and they starting destorying the place.