Special Blackwater Park...

Finntroll

Misery's Merchant
Aug 1, 2002
Void of Tranquillity
Visit site
Ok. I'm new so I don't know if someone has asked this already. Please don't hate me for my ignorance :D Anyway, what I like to know is that if the 2cd "special" version of the BWP is worth buying if you already own the normal version? Are the new song any good? I'm so confused :confused:

Originally posted by Finntroll
Ok. I'm new so I don't know if someone has asked this already. Please don't hate me for my ignorance :D Anyway, what I like to know is that if the 2cd "special" version of the BWP is worth buying if you already own the normal version? Are the new song any good? I'm so confused :confused:

Yo, bro!!!

Originally posted by Punisher
actually, there are no new songs, just techo trance remixes of the old ones made by dj wanker. seriously.

Techno remixes ??? are you serious ??
I wanted to buy this double CD edition, but if it 's the same kind of shit than on the 2CD edition of ...And Oceans 's "The symmetry of I..."... eurk !!! :mad:

The two extra songs are not too Opeth like in thier sound, but fuckin excellent though. I went and got it the day it came out in my nearest shop, but I ended up in a cell afterwards because I had no funds and got so desperate to listen to the damn thing I ended up stealing it. My dad went and got it for me the next day though, only because I got banned from the fucker!

\m/