Special Cleveland acoustic show

Psychonaut

God Of Emptiness
Nov 29, 2002
Second left after Wal-Mart
Visit site
At 2 PM, on April 18th, prior to the Cleveland stop of their upcoming tour, supporting CHILDREN OF BODOM and ICED EARTH, EVERGREY will perform an extremely limited afternoon performance at the Lava Room (owned by WARRANT's guitarist, Billy Morris). The first 50 entrants to fill in contest info at www.themetalshow.com will receive FREE admission to this unique opportunity.

On April 27th, Evergrey release their new album, The Inner Circle, through Inside Out Music America.

I registered! Hopfully I get in. If not, just give me a piece of the drum kit and I'll take it in...

Just to correct a minor error in the Brave Words posting....you don't have to be one of the "first 50" to register....we will be choosing the winners at random from everyone that registers.

I noticed that we have registrations from Houston and Indiana....cool!

Psychonaut said:
At 2 PM, on April 18th, prior to the Cleveland stop of their upcoming tour, supporting CHILDREN OF BODOM and ICED EARTH, EVERGREY will perform an extremely limited afternoon performance at the Lava Room (owned by WARRANT's guitarist, Billy Morris). The first 50 entrants to fill in contest info at www.themetalshow.com will receive FREE admission to this unique opportunity.

On April 27th, Evergrey release their new album, The Inner Circle, through Inside Out Music America.

I registered! Hopfully I get in. If not, just give me a piece of the drum kit and I'll take it in...

metalmatt said:
Just to correct a minor error in the Brave Words posting....you don't have to be one of the "first 50" to register....we will be choosing the winners at random from everyone that registers.

I noticed that we have registrations from Houston and Indiana....cool!
Well, just make sure I get picked and everything will be cool. Thanks in advance!! :D

So just out of curiosity, what will you do about people winning and then not showing up? The show is 30 minutes from my house so I would definately show. I just hate to have empty seats there because someone in Hawaii signed up for shits and giggles and never even intended to go...

Psychonaut said:
So just out of curiosity, what will you do about people winning and then not showing up? The show is 30 minutes from my house so I would definately show. I just hate to have empty seats there because someone in Hawaii signed up for shits and giggles and never even intended to go...

what's your first name? kinda hard to figure out who you might be from just your board alias:)

Anyway, to answer your question - The studio has room for about 100 people, so 50 people is being conservative...We will probably pick a few more than that just to account for those that might decide not to go at the last minute.

We're psyched that the band is doing this, and want this to be a cool experience for everybody!

Psychonaut said:
It would indeed be awesome! I'm really glad they decided to do it, as if just playing here wasn't enough!

Oh yeah, Michael from Streetsboro...

cool man....yer on my radar!

Psychonaut said:
Well, I know one definately is! THANK YOU!

BW & BK reported that the show was Saturday, though. They got some bad info somehow...

Weird - both things that I see on Brave Words both say 4/18....where did you see that info, in email?

enjoy - cya there.

If 2 Michaels get to be happy there's no reason not to make a Scott very happy, Scott K from Toledo that is. I'd love to see this performance!