Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES
SPECIAL PRE-SHOW RADIO BONANZA
ON ROOT OF ALL EVIL RADIO!

Greetings to all!

I am proud to announce that on Sunday, 6/21, there will be a special radio program devoted to Flight of the Valkyries! The program will be aired live on ROOT OF ALL EVIL RADIO (www.rootofallevil.com) which is a special program of KFAI community radio in Minnesota (www.KFAI.org).

The program will air live on Sunday, 6/21 from 2:00am to 3:30am CST. You can listen on the internet at KFAI.org (click "Listen Now!" in the upper left hand corner) or if you live in Minnesota, you can tune into the station at 90.3FM or 106.7FM.

If you miss the live broadcast, you can still check it out via the archives on KFAI's website! Visit www.KFAI.org, click ARCHIVES, then click 6/21 and select ROOT OF ALL EVIL. The FOTV segment will start approximately one hour into the program.

Don't miss the live broadcast! We will be fielding call-in questions to the artists, giving away tickets and much more! We will be interviewing Veronica from Benedictum, Molly from ROTT, our co-founder BlackRoseMetalHeart, our program mistress Lori and more! It's going to be a great time!

Hope to have you join us!

Nathan "The SwordLord" Block
Founder, Flight of the Valkyries

Nathan! I love the show last night, or rather this morning. I was really impressed with it! I love how ya talked to Pete, V, and Shrum from Benedictum. I love that band, and I'm glad they are back this year! I really really really liked them!