Specific Classic Gore/Death/Grind

Mr_Haze

Aug 13, 2005
I'm looking to expand my knowledge on older classics.

So far I know and appreciate albums like Terrorizer "World Downfall", Repulsion "Horrified", and early Napalm Death, but I'm looking specifically for albums like Carcass "Symphonies of Sickness", Impetigo "Ultimo Mondo Cannibale" and Brujeria "Matando Güeros". Late 80's early 90's stuff, preferably related to some type of horror.

I'm not looking for anything modern, and I'd like as little as possible to do with the left-wing ideology of a lot of this stuff.

The only thing they've released that is relevant to my post is Impetigo, which... I've already mentioned. You've got the point though, I'm just looking for the same thing but older, perhaps any albums that influenced these bands that I haven't listed.

Thanks for the replies. I've only happened to listen to "Misery Index" so I will check out their earlier album also. Is it as good?

Thanks for the replies. I've only happened to listen to "Misery Index" so I will check out their earlier album also. Is it as good?

Hey, can't go wrong with Assuck. There's a band who got the name for that album. You may like the band Misery Index who pretty much sound like them but with more left wing ideas you said you dont really want in a band. But try them out if you want.