GRAND BELIAL’S KEY – Mocking the Philanthropist
MERCILESS – The Awakening
SAMAEL – Blood Ritual
DEICIDE – self-titled
MAYHEM – De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
AUTOPSY – Mental Funeral
BOLT THROWER – The IVth Crusade

And probably a lot more..

Has anyone else noticed that almost half of this new guy's posts have been lists?

The whole Windir discography. I can listen to Windir all day, everyday, every track and not get a hint of repetitiveness.

Megadeth until Cryptic Writings, Slayer until Divine Intervention, Kreator Discography, Burzum until imprisonment, Endstille, Inquisition.

Has anyone else noticed that almost half of this new guy's posts have been lists?

Is it a problem that I’ve posted in 6 or 7 listing threads?? A lot of the topics that are active right now are threads where most people list things.

Anyways, I wanted to add Drudkh’s “Autumn Aurora” to my list, Drudkh’s peak IMO and though I generally prefer Hate Forest, I’d say this is Roman Saenko’s very best work.

Opeth- BWP
Slayer- Seasons
Blut Aus Nord- Dialogue with the Stars
Agalloch- The Mantle
WITTR- Black Cascade
Drudkh- Autumn Aurora
Black Sabbath- Paranoid
Tool- Lateralus
Dordeduh- Dar de Duh
Moonsorrow- Verisakeet
Burzum- Umpskiptar
Falkenbach- Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri
Electric Wizard- Dopethrone
Melechesh- Emissaries
Enslaved- Isa
Red Fang- Murder The Mountains
Rush- Moving Pictures
Myrkgrav- Trollskau, Skromt Og Kolabrenning

What else are we supposed to post?

We're also supposed to call each other retards and fags when someone has an album on their list that you don't like.

There are plenty of albums I don't get sick of, but some of them I don't listen to very often. For example, there is a lot of great black metal that never gets old, but it needs to the right mood and setting for it.

According to iTunes most of my most played songs are by Judas Priest, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Dio era Sabbath, Chelsea Wolfe and Fiona Apple. So I guess if I had to listen to certain artists day in and day out, that would be the group.

There are plenty of albums I don't get sick of, but some of them I don't listen to very often. For example, there is a lot of great black metal that never gets old, but it needs to the right mood and setting for it.

Yeah, I don't think I get sick of things I like, unless it's something like Metallica that get's played 24/7, but I do have to be in a certain mood to listen to some stuff. There's a lot of Doom and Ambient that I have to be in a certain mood to listen to.

I never get sick of Dead Can Dance. Their discography is so varied that if you aren't feeling their weird folk/world music stuff found on Into the Labryinth or Spiritchaser, you can always blasting their first goth-rock/punk album.

I can get sick of anything apparently, because I got sick of Dead Can Dance for a while, despite them being one of the best artists of modern music :/