Metal Classics

Death Metal - Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage / Nightmares Made Flesh

as well to the progression section I believe a melodic death metal one is needed as well, there are quite a lot of classic melodeath albums which have influenced almost everything in modern metal ( for good or for evil)

Datura and Earthless are fairly obscure for those who are not really into the subgenre, but Kyuss are known. Open your browser, visit Google.com, and type "Blues for the Red Sun" and "Welcome to Sky valley".

Yea, Kyuss are definitely influential enough for an album or two of theirs to be considered in a classics list. Kyuss's "Blues for the Red Sun" and "Welcome to Sky Valley" and Sleep's "Sleep's Holy Mountain" are the representative classics of the stoner metal genre. I dont think the other bands you suggested deserve to be on the list however.

Death Metal - Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage / Nightmares Made Flesh

as well to the progression section I believe a melodic death metal one is needed as well, there are quite a lot of classic melodeath albums which have influenced almost everything in modern metal ( for good or for evil)

Don't agree with Bloodbath. They are great albums, but not classics.

Personally I think heavy metal and power metal are two separate genres.... especially considering that there aren't any real power metal albums on this list as of yet.