Spectral Manifest release new album through Ossuary Industries

Cryptos Grimm

Haserot/Spectral Manifest
May 1, 2006
www.facebook.com
Texas wraith metal band Spectral Manifest has just released their debut album via the Woodlands based label, Ossuary Industries, making this the label's 23rd release in 10 years come 2015. Distros can inquire with the label about trades, magazines, zines can reach the band for interviews by emailing spectralmanifest@hotmail.com or visiting the pages in my signature.

We tend to not like :Spam: here*. If you want to give a legit rec, best post a track or two in that thread and leave it be. Otherwise you're gonna get a lot of GTFOoRC responses. Just letting you know.

*except for NAD. He eats it in tacos, stews, sushi wraps, etc.

We tend to not like :Spam: here*. If you want to give a legit rec, best post a track or two in that thread and leave it be. Otherwise you're gonna get a lot of GTFOoRC responses. Just letting you know.

*except for NAD. He eats it in tacos, stews, sushi wraps, etc.

That's funny... :popcorn: Didn't realize that commenting on my own post, instead of making separate posts would be considered spam... :devil:
I figured this would be the best way, as an ex-RC staff member to promote my band in one thread.... oops. :kickass: Cryptos aka Papa Josh

Whoa, it's PJ! Nevermind! Self-promotion is cool if it's one of our own!

How ya been, man?

- Justin a.k.a. Black Winter Day

(Will check out your stuff here in a bit)

Not bad, myself. Teaching and writing and reading and listening.

Listening to "Portal To Origins" right now.... Nice! Kind of a stripped-down Enslaved type of thing. Tasty stuff. You're on.... drums?