Speed Playing At its best

32 minutes for super metroid? Ive gotten 50 minutes before... Ill have to look at these runs

edit: oh wow red scarlet has 55 minutes for 100% run. Ive seen him post on the super metroid forum in gamefaqs.

I actually used to beat Super Metroid in about 1:45 with 100%. I didn't cheat / glitch or anything though.

you should check out some of the exploits then. you know most of'em. learn how to mach ball and you'd be set. you could probably give scarlet a run for his money

Probably a noob question but what the fuck was happening at the end? I'm assuming that was one of the glitches Jeff was talking about.

Probably a noob question but what the fuck was happening at the end? I'm assuming that was one of the glitches Jeff was talking about.

thats the murder beam glitch. me and jeff royally fucked with the game using that same glitch. I even found out how to get to the very begining of the game with upgrades i shouldnt have at that point using that glitch. I could never figure out how but when you use the murder beam glitch like during a boss fight like he did, it perpetually hits the boss. thats why mother brains head wouldnt stop flashing. When ever i tried using the murder beam glitch on mother brain I just end up locking up the game...

thats the murder beam glitch. me and jeff royally fucked with the game using that same glitch. I even found out how to get to the very begining of the game with upgrades i shouldnt have at that point using that glitch. I could never figure out how but when you use the murder beam glitch like during a boss fight like he did, it perpetually hits the boss. thats why mother brains head wouldnt stop flashing. When ever i tried using the murder beam glitch on mother brain I just end up locking up the game...
Do you know if it would make a difference if he was playing a rom or not?