Spinefeast At The Sea 2009

Finpower

Niinku Perkele
Jun 6, 2007
[Fin]
Taas olisi tarkoitus mennä merille rokkaamaan, viimme reissu oli jo niin mannaa että tämä ei voi olla muuta kuin mahtava reissu.

Esiintyjät:
* Swallow The Sun
* Moonsorrow
* Rotten Sound
* Entwine
* Kalmah
* Deathlike Silence
* Kiuas
* April

Spinefarm Records järjestää tammikuussa 2009 sisätilafestivaalin metallimusiikin ystäville. SpineFeast-festivaali koetaan Tallinkin uudessa risteilyalus Baltic Princessissä. Kaksipäiväistä metalliristeilyä vietetään torstaina 29. ja perjantaina 30. tammikuuta. Paikalle on värvätty esiintymään alustavasti Swallow The Sun, Moonsorrow, Rotten Sound, Entwine, Kalmah, Deathlike Silence, Kiuas ja April. 20 tunnin pituisen risteilyn pääsylippuja myydään Matka-Vekan kautta. Pääsyliput ovat alkaen 74 euroa henkilö. Hintaan sisältyy bändiohjelman lisäksi illallinen ruokajuomineen ja aamiainen. Laiva lähtee Helsingin satamasta torstaina 29.1. kello 18:30 ja palaa lähtöpisteeseen seuraavana päivänä kello 16:30. Reissun ikäraja on 18 vuotta. Matka-Vekan kautta on mahdollista ostaa kuljetus linja-autolla SpineFeastin tarjoamaan seikkailuun.:headbang::headbang:

Täytyy varmaan tänäkin vuonna tuonne lähteä, tällä kertaa täysi-ikäisenä :headbang:

Mitä luulette, onkohan se kokonaan koo 18 vai pääsekö alaikäiset valvojan kanssa niinkuin viimekin vuonna?

Hello, sorry for my lack of speaking Finnish. Me and my girlfriend are going to the Spinefeast at Sea in january, all the way from United Kingdom. That's how big Kalmah fans we are. But we are having trouble booking tickets, because we don't speak Finnish. We're looking for someone to add me to MSN or something who could translate for us. It looks a bit more complicated than just 'number of tickets, and credit card details.
My msn is nova_55@hotmail.com
Any Kalmah or CoB fans good to hear from you anyways. Thanks.

I think you should call travel agency booking number +358-20 120 4000 or email to puhelinmyynti@matka-vekka.fi. They speak English there :) I'm not sure if you can book tickets from internet because that form asks for example billing address and it comes with Finnish bank account number etc. You could also PM Sleeper666 and ask how she did booking to previous Spinefeast, she is also from UK.

ah, that is why it seemed so complicated - you can't actually book online. Great relief to hear the ticket line speak english. Will phone that soon. Thank you very much for your help.

^ As valkokukka said, you can't book tickets online, as matka-vekka don't take payment via credit card. You'll have to contact your bank and arrange an International Payment Request - for example, below is the form we had to complete, to relay the payment to matka-vekka. The people at matka-vekka are very helpful and, with typical Finnish efficiency, when we arrived at the port, our Spinefeast tickets were there waiting for us. Please feel free to pm me if I can help any further. If you have as good a time at Spinefeast as we did, you're in for a treat! :)

scan0001-5.jpg

Uuh Risteily lähestyy ei malta odottaa, ja taas täytyy salakuljettaa pottu jos toinenkin mukana. Herrat kun pelkää, että juhlat lähtee käsistä heti alkuillasta.