Spinefeast! October 20, 2006

Charmiss said:
Well, you just witnessed something rare: Marco is on tour with Poisonblack, so the keys were played by former Kalmah member Pasi Hiltula. And they both have their unique style ;)

So? Happy now?
Take a look at page 3 if you want to see the whole post.:)

i must say ive mixed feelings about this video... its of very poor quality and maybe thats why it was no pleasure to watch it for more than a minute... sound was sometimes changing in a weird way :err:
anyway, id LOVE to see them live one day :oops: :worship:
the video is nothing compared to the real experience of being on a concert of your favourite band..

the video as a memorial of the event, even poor, would be sth much more pleasant.. dont you think?

Hello everybody! My first post here:) I think Kalmah was the best but Swallow the sun was great also. I saw Kalmah in tuska last year but i think this gig was better. (It may have something to with the fact that this time I could actually hear and see everything). I think it was worth travelling 150 km to see them.

Hello everybody! My first post here:) I think Kalmah was the best but Swallow the sun was great also. I saw Kalmah in tuska last year but i think this gig was better. (It may have something to with the fact that this time I could actually hear and see everything). I think it was worth travelling 150 km to see them.

welcome :kickass:

enjoy your stay ;)