Spinefeast! October 20, 2006

Thanks suspect for sharing the video! I think kalmah got a great response from the audience, and the setlist was excellent, too bad they had only 30min playtime.

Eikö Matikka (Burbot) sitten muka näe kumpaakaan oikein? Kumma homma. Mulla ei toiminu se hollandtyttelin juttu, mutta tää toinen pelitti ihan ok. Se on vain tuolla työkoneella, muuten voisin vaikka yrittää sendiä sen esim. mesessä tms. Päivitäppä mediaplayeri ja kokeiles sitten uudestaan?

FUCK that was a sweet vid to watch. thanks a bunch for saving it!

sadly antti's guitar sounds a bit too dry and thin, and you miss some parts, but the solo's do sound nice (since they're rearranged). as for the keys, they're ok, except for Defeat where somehow he butchers the song :rofl:.

very nice vid, i love how the crowd yells "we want more!" at the end :D

btw, what does "misse mene" means, or what-ever he yells several times before they play Heroes to Us?

MITEN MENEE!!!! (Hows it going?)

Minä sanon MITEN MENEE?!?! (I said, how is it going?)

Then he does some speaking about Perkele but I don't understand it because my Finnish isn't THAT good.

spekaing about Perkele :D:D He speeks about the (beautiful) summer in Lapland with the lovely mosqitous in north Finland we have! (sinne päin)
What do you mean? live in finland and can't speak finnish. Best language and so easy.

Thanks for sharing the video link.

jerspa said:
I will come, only for friday. And you will recognise me from logo of my wristband(bad english? :D ) :
20522.jpg

Haha.. I think you made an appearance for a good 6 seconds at about 13:50 into the video.