Spinefeast! October 20, 2006

Here's 30 seconds of Hades at a nice fast speed, at some show in Oulu... I almost started crying just watching that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvJA4xdAUo

I had to go to a fucking science conference so I couldn't watch the stream... I thought it'd be on Saturday when I posted earlier. Fuck. I keep checking that neoarena stream but it's just Finnish nu metal or the Air Guitar world championships. Ugh.

Laverne said:
I recorded the livestream, so if anyone wants it just drop me a line and I can send it through msn :)
(if this is not allowed I will remove this message)

:OMG: , me me mee ! I added you to my contact list.

Ah! How big is this file? Can someone put it on megaupload? I am so sad I missed it and would love love LOVE to see this vid. I just think I'll have a hard time meeting up with a Finn on msn since I only use that at work and you guys are on such a different time zone.

Screw it, if one of you is willing to burn me a CD of it and mail it to the states, I'll paypal you $20 or something for your trouble... I MUST SEE A KALMAH SET! :erk: o_O :)

My email's necrometer@gmail.com if anyone is willing to help a guy out...

I've uploaded it to my ftp site, but I'm unsure if Kalmah will allow it... A clarification would be nice. Thanks to Laverne btw :)

Dude kalmah want's to watch it too upload please at least for a short period of time so we can get it for personal use and keep it in the vault ;)