Spinefeast! October 20, 2006

haha,anyone else find the difference of the crowd from the last band to now hilarious?

Playlist:

Defeat
To The Gallows
Swamphell
Heroes To Us
Groan Of Wind
A track I don't know ^^

So fucking awesome. 2 of my favourite bands, Noumena and Kalmah.

WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE

That was fucking spectacular. It took all my concentration to not get a raging hard-on watching Kalmah live.

Nice that they played something from every album.

The keyboards sounded a little weird.

Hearing both styles of vocals side-by-side like that makes me realize how much better I like the old style of vocals better. I really hope they at least do a mix of vocal styles on the next album.

ugly said:
Nice that they played something from every album.
The keyboards sounded a little weird.
Well, you just witnessed something rare: Marco is on tour with Poisonblack, so the keys were played by former Kalmah member Pasi Hiltula. And they both have their unique style ;)

I loved every second of it (again), specially watching the show in very "not so heavy" enviroment... This was my first gig to miss after falling in love with the band. But luckily I got to see it through web.

But now, my "two loving machines" are waiting to get me connected. So I gotta wheel off. C U, and sorry Bringer, we didn't get to meet each other. I will explain someday.

*Vähänkö te tyypit toimitte lavalla!!! Näin kauempaakin ja bittivirran lävitse katsottuna. Olen sanaton. Olisinpa voinut olla läsnä... Jos tällä ei selviä, niin ei sitten millään. :)*

ugly said:
Hearing both styles of vocals side-by-side like that makes me realize how much better I like the old style of vocals better. I really hope they at least do a mix of vocal styles on the next album.

Hearing both styles of vocals side-by-side, makes me realize how much Kalmah improved in recent times and how much better I like the NEW style of vocals (better). :p

Just came from nosturi. Only 1 minute walk from where I live :) That was fuckin amazing!!!! My first time to see Kalmah live. Can't compare it with the stream. It was mad in the crowd. Too bad for those people who missed Pekkas hilarious stuff he sed between the songs :D!!!
EDIT: and yes you did not here any keybord solos but didn't mind the perkeleen hyvä meno!!

Today 03:06 PM
Diabolius
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly

Hearing both styles of vocals side-by-side, makes me realize how much Kalmah improved in recent times and how much better I like the NEW style of vocals (better). :p

coming from the guy whos never even heard Hades.

Burbots said:
Just came from nosturi. Only 1 minute walk from where I live :) That was fuckin amazing!!!! My first time to see Kalmah live. Can't compare it with the stream. It was mad in the crowd. Too bad for those people who missed Pekkas hilarious stuff he sed between the songs :D!!!
EDIT: and yes you did not here any keybord solos but didn't mind the perkeleen hyvä meno!!

Yes, it was a fucking stellar show. It was beautiful. Funny, I met two (beautiful) women from Turku who said they didn't understand a single word he said. Strange.

If either of those women who went to the gig, and happened to meet the long haired Canadian, read this... PM me.

Well, you just witnessed something rare: Marco is on tour with Poisonblack, so the keys were played by former Kalmah member Pasi Hiltula. And they both have their unique style
They only showed him briefly, and I thought it was Pasi. I've always loved his work, both in Eternal Tears of Sorrow and Kalmah. I was very disappointed when he left the band.

It's not that the keyboards were bad at all. For some reason it just had a very different sound than from the albums.

Anyone know what Pekka said in between songs? At least one time it seemed like he said quite a bit.