Spinefeast Pics! Ensiferum here

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
And soon I will have the Finntroll, Amoral, and Ajattara pics uploaded. I took a TON of pics that night of each band, so this is taking awhile. I remember I had a lot of interest in the Ensiferum pics so I uploaded them first for ya. Hope you enjoy them! The show was fantastic, all four bands, like I said, kicked a LOT of ass.

bb1.jpg

19f.jpg

258.jpg

c26.jpg

ee3.jpg

694.jpg

9ab.jpg

97f.jpg

653.jpg

40a.jpg

3c6.jpg

547.jpg

608.jpg

c2f.jpg

0cc.jpg

3b8.jpg

Whew! Ok, next up will be Finntroll before I leave for work. I am hungover and have to force myself to do more here...:p :D And as I said, I think Pete is gonna kick ass as the frontman. No LAI LAI HEI for Pete tho. I think Markus is gonna have to handle that if they play it live, or else bring Jari on the stage again. But the songs sounded awesome! Just one of those bands that's fun to watch live cos the get the crowd into it, same with Finntroll. I am glad they worse some of their old school outfits on the stage last night. Wilska is a hell of a frontman, that guy is like...huge :D

Thanx guys! I am gonna get more space and share some more with you all. I have to say at the show Ensiferum took it in the end for best act, thus i have about 60 pics of them, but I didnt skimp on Finntroll, dont worry, they were about as awesome. :D

EDIT: I'll let you guys decide what ya wanna see, Ajattara, Amoral, more Ensiferum, more Finntroll, since my space is limited for now. Lemme know and i'll upload more, til I get my Photobucket account(they only accept free signups between certain times. Its wierd.)